Do you want to promote your business better on Facebook? Then, you’re on the right page. Learn how to utilize Facebook marketing for real estate effectively by following this quick, simple guide.
In the past, real estate agents only relied on traditional marketing methods to reach potential clients. They network around their area, go door-to-door to hand out flyers, or post information on the bulletin board of a local store.
But since people are more glued to their phones and prefer online shopping instead of going out, these methods don’t quite cut it nowadays.
If you want to make your real estate business successful, your skillset shouldn’t be limited to selling properties. The ability to create captivating marketing campaigns is also vital to achieve success in this competitive industry because it will be your key in generating quality leads.
How To Utilize Facebook Marketing for Real Estate Effectively
It’s time to attract new clients and drive more sales to your real estate business. Follow the tips listed below to make the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts:
1. Set-up your Facebook Page
If you’re still using your personal account for business or you don’t have a Facebook page yet, this is the first thing that you should do. It will allow you to use different features, management tools, and analytics options that aren’t available on personal accounts.
Here are some tips to on how to optimize the Page you created:
- Profile picture. Your profile picture allows users to recognize you easily if they search for your account. It is the first thing that they will notice when they check your profile, so make sure that it looks professional, vibrant, and represents your brand.
- Cover image. This is also an important factor in making good first impressions. It can be a video slideshow or an image with graphics.
- Contact information. Don’t leave your contact information outdated or empty because it will stop potential customers from connecting with you. Update your address, email, bio, website link, and more.
- Call-to-action. The platform allows businesses to add a call-to-action button on the top of their profiles. Don’t forget to add yours because it can help you drive traffic or get more messages from prospects.
2. Provide informative content
Always provide your followers with content that educates. Getting started can be a scary time for future homeowners or those who want to sell their properties for the first time, so help them out by giving tips or methods on how to deal with the process.
Sharing informative content to your target audience will allow you to connect with them effortlessly. Other than that, it will also show them that your brand is credible and trustworthy.
3. Showcase your listings
This is also an effective Facebook marketing for real estate tactic. Upload images or videos of the rental properties and listings your offer. Capture them from different angles so that you can effectively showcase them on Facebook.
If you want to make sure that your images are high-quality, investing in lighting tools and a camera are great options. For videos, we recommend including captions or subtitles because most Facebook users don’t use sounds when they watch videos.
4. Engage with your audience
Take the initiative and respond to those who leave comments on your posts. Always remember, when a person engages with your content, it simply shows that they are interested in what you sell and what you have to say. So, keep them engaged.
Whether it’s just saying hello, about the content in your post, or your services, people get encouraged to reach out to you when they see that you replied to them. This will make you look more approachable, opening new doors for potential conversations.
If you want to boost your engagement further, here are some tips for you:
- Connect and network with local business owners.
- Ask past clients to do business with you again, or refer you to their friends or family.
- Watch what your competitors are doing on Facebook. See how you can stay ahead of them or how you can make your content relevant all the time.
- Reach out to local influencers in your community. They can help you build stronger online credibility as most of their social media followers look up to them and trust what they say.
If you want to gain new clients and sell more properties, utilizing Facebook marketing for real estate is one of your best options. Make sure to follow the tactics we listed above – they will help you in crafting an effective social media marketing strategy and running highly-targeted campaigns.