Gain more prospective clients and dominate the competition – we got your back. Realtors Social will guide you in creating an effective real estate influencer marketing strategy so that your business can thrive and win online.
In order to stay ahead, real estate agents should keep up with how digital marketing is evolving. Sure, direct or traditional marketing is still effective. But if you want to reach more prospects in today’s very competitive market, you need to build relationships and collaborate with the most popular influencers across social media.
That is where influencer marketing comes in.
What is real estate influencer marketing?
It is a type of marketing that focuses on working with influential individuals to spread your brand message to a wider group of audience.
Instead of trying to promote your real estate listings directly to more people, influencers will share them for you. With this, you will be able to attract the prospects that you couldn’t reach on your own.
Benefits of Influencer Marketing for Real Estate Agents
Influencer marketing is relatively new in the real estate scene, but you should definitely try it. It can help establish your brand’s online presence in a much larger scale. On top of that, it can also significantly boost your company and position you as an expert in the industry.
Here are more reasons why you should leverage your influencer marketing strategy:
- Generate a better ROI. Influencers have the ability to direct their fans and followers towards another brand. Consumers look up to them for recommendations, so when you partner with them, you will surely get better results.
- Reach local followers. Influencers who are known in the community will help you engage with people living in the location that you operate. This is especially important if you’re promoting a specific listing.
- Attract the right people. There is no need to spend a large amount of money on finding the right people. Influencers that are relevant to your brand already have an established audience, so you can get hold of your target group in no time.
Top Real Estate Influencer Marketing Strategies
Without a well-conceived plan, influencer marketing can go way beyond the mark. It aims to draw in potential homebuyers with content they’ll find valuable and engaging. So, you need to level up your strategy and find the best influencers online.
Consider these 5 real estate influencer marketing strategies for your brand:
1. Team up with the right influencer
Don’t make the mistake of pairing up with the wrong influencers. It is best to realize early on that not every influencer will work for you.
Take note that they can be divided into three types: micro-influencers, mega-influencers, and macro-influencers.
- Micro-influencers. These are employees and everyday consumers with at least 500 followers on social media. They can help strengthen your connection with prospects. If you want to drive conversions and boost your audience engagement, working with them is a great option.
- Mega-influencers. They have the highest reach on the influencer space, but have the lowest ability to drive a desired behavior from audiences. They are social media stars, actors, athletes, and artists with over 1 million followers. They can help you in making good first impressions.
- Macro-influencers. These are journalists, bloggers, and executives with more than 10,000 followers. They can also help strengthen your connection with potential clients, just like micro-influencers. However, they only have a category-specific influence, including fashion and lifestyle.
To identify the right type of influencer for your real estate brand, you need to know more about your target market first. Do you want to attract professionals and families? How about millennials? Always remember, consumers tend to follow those who represent the lifestyle they want to have.
On the other hand, if you want to maximize your reach on different networks, try teaming up with a variety of influencers. Just make sure that the ones you choose are relevant to your social media goals and campaigns.
2. Establish meaningful relationships
The demand for influencers is at all-time high because of influential marketing. And along with this demand is the rise in collaboration cost. In the past, free gifts or products are enough compensation for influencers – but not anymore.
Nowadays, businesses have to spend more time, effort, and resources when collaborating with influencers. You need to build a string relationship with them first before asking them to promote your content or listings.
But if you want to get a referral from them quickly, make them your client instead. This way, you can encourage them to share their own positive experience while working with you. There’s nothing more impactful than that.
3. Utilize Facebook
Facebook is one of the best platforms that you can use to interact with your prospects organically, especially with the help of relevant influencers. They can create different content types to market your listings, including videos, photos, and blog articles, to help engage your audience.
On top of that, they can also use this huge platform to expand your sphere of influence further. Personal connections, even a simple birthday greeting from them, will allow you to remind prospects that you’re available and ready to reconnect.
4. Focus on Instagram
Do you know that Instagram is one of the best social media platforms for influencer marketing? Yes, it comes with more than 800 million users – and continuously rising.
This visual-based channel will allow you to get creative with your content, as well as capture the attention of your target market. With the best content, you’ll be able to show off not just your listings, but your brand personality, too.
We also recommend you to try influencer event marketing. All you need to do is host an event and invite people with a large follower base. These people will be the responsible for creating content that could drive awareness to your real estate brand.
Word-of-mouth is still thriving…
Yes, it is no longer limited to meeting people in person – it is expanded to incorporate social media as well. That’s why it’s time for you to leave your comfort zone, stop relying on traditional marketing alone, and start working with influencers to market your brand. Follow this quick guide to make your real estate influencer marketing strategy successful.